Lessons From the Pell Case – Two Years After the High Court Decision [Zoom]
- Speakers:Frank Brennan SJ – Author of Observations on The Pell ProceedingsMonica Doumit – Director, Public Affairs & Engagement, Archdiocese of Sydney & columnist with The Catholic Weekly.Gerard Henderson – Author of Cardinal Pell, The Media Pile-on & Collective Guilt
- Topic: Lessons From the Pell Case – Two Years After the High Court Decision
- Date/Time: Tuesday 8 March 2022, 6pm
- Venue: Delivered via Zoom
- Face to Face & Zoom: Book to join via zoom below.
- NOTE THAT THIS MEETING IS FOR ASSOCIATE MEMBERS OF THE SYDNEY INSTITUTE ONLY & 1 GUEST – If you would like to renew your membership or join you can do so here.
- COVID regulations apply and seats are limited
The Zoom Registration ticket sales has ended!