Face to Face Registration Catharine Lumby & Camilla Nelson – Members Only
Please note: Due to ongoing Covid-19 restrictions registration is limited to fully vaccinated Associate Members & a partner.
- Speakers: Catharine Lumby – Professor of Media, University of Sydney; co-author Broken Children, Parents, and Family Courts & Camilla Nelson – Associate Professor in Media, Notre Dame University, co-author Broken Children, Parents, and Family Courts
- Topic: Australia’s Family Law Courts – Decisions and Dilemma
- Date/Time: Tuesday 16 November 2021 6pm [NOTE TIME]
- Face-to-face and Zoom – attendees at 47 Phillip Street have to be double vaccinated
- Venue: The Sydney Institute, 47 Phillip Street, Sydney (between Bent & Bridge Sts) Sydney
- Proof of vaccination will be required at the door – either an electronic or printed copy. For information on getting proof of vaccination please see this guide.
- As places are limited, if you register and can no longer attend please let us know before the function.
- The talk is being live broadcast over Zoom
- NOTE THAT THIS MEETING IS FOR MEMBERS OF THE SYDNEY INSTITUTE ONLY – If you would like to renew your membership or join you can do so here.
The Face to Face Registration ticket sales has ended!